3.13.2007

Completed: The Purl Scarf

purl scarf

Specs:

Started: ~8.1.06
Finished: 2.19.07
Pattern source: This book
Yarn: Manos Del Uruguay in English E (2 skeins), Classic Elite La Gran in Honeydew (1 skein), and I *think* Rowan Kidsilk Haze (1 skein), though I'm not sure what shade it is. It was a tealy blue--Trance, maybe?
Source: Picked it up here on a visit to NYC
Needles: Denise Interchangeables size 13 or 15, I don't remember

I honestly don't remember much about knitting this. As you can tell, though it was an incredibly easy knit, I took forever procrastinating on it. I could've easily finished it in a week, but it took me about two months, then it took me another four months to add fringe to it and block it. Anyway, it's done now at least.

purl scarf close-up
close-up

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]