12.08.2005

Completed: Panta

I have been disallowed by my husband to post a picture of myself actually wearing this item, so here it is sitting limp and lifeless post-blocking.



it looks better on

Specs:
Pattern: Available on Craftster.
Yarn: KnitPicks' Wool of the Andes in Mulled Wine . I used probably less than half of one skein and a quarter of another (I used leftovers).
Needles: US size 6 Addi Turbo circulars.

Oh, how I love the satisfaction of finishing. This project was nice and quick--a good break from all of the other more intimidating (to me, at any rate) projects I have going right now. The only problems I have with it are that I steam-blocked it (I told myself I did it to keep the edges from curling, but really it was just an excuse to try the new method), which I think may have expanded it some, and definitely flattened the raised knitted columns a little. And I'm not too thrilled with the seaming job, as usual. But all in all I like it alright.

I leave you with this:



blurry, yes, but oh the colors

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]