10.16.2005

Another List

I'm supposed to be working on a presentation, but I find myself too sleepy (but apparently not too sleepy to procrastinate). Here are my 43 Things:

oatmeal wants to do 16 things:
1. grow closer to God
2. share my faith
3. have children
4. exercise regularly
5. eat healthier
6. be stronger emotionally
7. stop procrastinating
8. live in NYC
9. become an expert knitter
10. renovate an old house
11. learn to sew
12. become fluent in another language
13. blog regularly
14. hike across America
15. know my blood type
16. relax

I'm still trying to come up with more, but this is all I thought of at the moment.

Back to my presentation (really).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]